Twelve screaming Tinkerbells


My little Joslyn is turning five this month. Due to scheduling conflicts with Phil, we decided to have her party on the 6th even though her birthday isn't until the 15th. I told Phil that he had to be there because I was not going to handle all those little girls by myself. It was a good thing he was there too because he was a rock and handled the girls like a pro averting all kinds of catastrophes. He definitely saved my sanity. You know you have found a great man when you see him helping twelve little girls tie ribons and sprinkle glitter on their magic wands. I am a lucky woman (also because the Florida/Alabama game was already over). Joslyn had a fantastic time and was so happy to have had her "girl" party. It was her first birthday party with friends and she was over the moon at all the attention she was recieving. All the girls had fun. We played "fairy tag" which is just freeze tag except to unfreeze people you have to sprinkle fairy dust on their heads (hense the glitter mess). Then we made the afore mentioned wands with sticks, ribbons, beads and sparkly stars. We had a pinhata and then opened presents and had cake. It was exhausting, but worth all the trouble to see the joy on my sweet daughter's face. I'm glad we only have to do it once a year though.



Hitting the pinhata








Opening presents











The aftermath

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed