Riding without wheels



So, since we have had the privilege of Phil's company so much these past few months, we have been able to get so much done. One of the things we have been meaning to do is to get the kids to ride their bikes without training wheels. It was high time that happened, especially for Nathan, only it was something that I was finding hard to do by myself, mostly because of time constraints. However, with Phil around, the task was taken off my shoulders and it finally got done. We started with just Nathan and then decided to make Joslyn loose hers as well. It ended up being a great thing because they challenged each other and ended up riding together a lot faster than they would have all by themselves. Here are some fun pictures Phil and I were able to capture. Caleb also joined in the fun by chasing the kids as they rode. He had a great time and was happy to be included with the big kids.


Comments

Sandra said…
Phil looks like he is having as much fun as the kids. I am happy that he has been home with you too.
Amanda said…
That is so cool that you are able to have phil home for so long. I bet it has been a real treat. I love your family picture at the top of your blog and the background.

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed