Compassion

Today at school Joslyn got an award for showing compassion in class. Every month each teacher picks one child who has exhibited the character trait of that particular month. I was so proud of my little girl. She is a sweetheart and I'm happy to know that she got acknowledged for being compassionate. What a great trait to have. I got to eat lunch with her at a special table and then see her go up on stage and recieve her award in front of all the other kids. Congratulation Joslyn! I love you! I wanted to post a photo of her, but I dropped my camera on my way out the door and broke it. Now I'll have to take Phil and go get a new one.

Comments

Sandra said…
That is great Jaime! I always love when people say good things about my kids because it makes me feel good as a mother that I am doing some thing right. Give Joslyn a hug and tell her good job from me.
Joanna said…
That is really neat! Joslyn is a sweetheart.

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed