Out of the mouths of babes

I saw this survey on a friend's blog and I thought that it was super cute and fun so I copied it and asked Nathan and Joslyn these questions. Here are their answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
N: Make good decisions.
J: Clean my room.

2. What makes mom happy?
N: When I do the right thing.
J: cleaning? (she said it like a question)

3. What makes mom sad?
N: Making bad decisions and not obeying. (he knows me so well.)
J: Throwing a fit. (so does she)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
N: When she tells me jokes or tickles me.
J: tickling

5. What was mommy like as a little girl?
N: Cute (good one)
J: being kind

6. How old is your mom?
N: 32
J: 50 (?!!!)

7. How tall is your mom?
N: 96 inches tall
J: 27

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
N: Have fun with me.
J: hiking

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
N: Plays with Caleb and Chase.
J: cleans (again with the cleaning)

10. If your mom becomes famous, it will be for what?
N: Being a good sport. (we certainly need more of those!)
J: 'cause your a mom.

11. What is your mom really good at?
N: Loving your children.
J: cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
N: playing with four children. (apparently I need to work on that!)
J: climbing trees (that must be daddy's job)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
N: Being a mom and taking care of us.
J: taking care of her children

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
N: The casserole I don't like. (Uncle Erve's casserole)
J: umm...salad? tater-tot casserole?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
N: When you are always there for me.
J: cooking dinner

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
N: Queen Amidala (high praise indeed)
J: The main character (nice)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
N: have fun
J: cook dinner together

18. How are you and your mom the same?
N: We are always looking out for each other.
J: Our toenails are both painted the same color. (that would be chocolate brown)

19. How are you and your mom different?
N: I am a boy and you are a girl. (duh!)
J: Our hair is long.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
N: Because she gives me hugs and kisses and tells me so.
J: She helps me do my homework.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
N: Because he is handsome like me.
J: He brings flowers.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
N: To the boat to eat dinner with dad.
J: To the boat to see daddy.

Comments

Sandra said…
You were right that was cute and very funny! You are a good Mom and if you ever question that all you have to do is read this over and over again to know that they love you and think you are the greatest!
Joanna said…
That is so stinkin' cute. I like that Nathan has a healthy sense of self-worth ("cuz he's handsome, like me!"). Those two are darling and you are a good mommy too!
jojack8 said…
I enjoyed their responses -They have grown up so much. Nathan has you in his mind and heart, (as does Joslyn), but we got to get you out of the kitchen! Love, Mom
The Cox Family said…
love the answers. kids can make you feel so good. we are enjoying our trip and in some ways getting ready to come home, we have a few more places to visit. see you in a couple of weeks. shirlyn

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed