Attack of the Vaseline monster

I always get nervous when things are too quiet at my house. Even if Caleb is playing "quietly" there is some noise or banging toys or something. The other day I went upstairs to check and see why it was so quiet. Chase was supposed to be asleep, but when I opened the door to my room, I beheld quite a sight. At first I didn't know if I should freak out or laugh, but when I realized that no harm had been done, I decided to laugh, probably a little hysterically, . . . oh, and blog about it.


The victim. "What the heck happened to me!?"


The culprit. "Yeah I did it, what are you going to do about it?"


Sometimes I honestly don't know what that boy is thinking!

I will say one thing about it though. For the rest of that day, the skin on Chase's face was very moist and soft.

Comments

ME said…
That is hilarious... and a little scary! I love the one you told me on the phone about the chocolate covered raisins!!! Its like you need a buzzer every time Caleb gets near Chase! I love and miss you-sorry Ive been neglecting our friendship this last little while- I swear I am on the phone for something or the other all day or running like a crazy person!!! Talk to you today though!
Amanda said…
that is so funny. I think caleb and chase look so much alike.
What cute boys
jojack8 said…
The pictures of those two just about cracked me up - I loved seeing them! (So will they 20 years from now.) Sister Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed