Sunset hike

Last week we wanted to go for a hike, but it was getting late. We decided that we would drive out to Waialua and hike around a little and watch the sun set over the water. We drove out there and then started walking around. There are a lot of off roading trails out for people with trucks and jeeps, etc. We hiked around for a while and when the sun started to go down we found a big rock by the water's edge and sat to watch the spectacle. Well, Phil and I sat and watched while the kids played and ended up getting wet. I suppose that is to be expected. We had a lot of fun and are really starting to enjoy all the great things Hawaii has to offer, especially now that Phil has more time to spend with us.


Last minute adjustments


Climbing around


Checking out the water


Sweet little one. I love the way he looks at me, like I am the most amazing person in the world.

Comments

Amanda said…
I love reading about all your adventures here. It makes me want to get out and them.
Your little chase is so precious. He is so cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed