Expecting

Well, it has been a while since I wrote and I want to start off this post with the big news. Phil and I are expecting our fourth child in February. I'm eight weeks along now and am feeling pretty good, although I have been suffering from nausea, fatigue etc. Well, what else do you expect? That is all normal stuff, I had it with all my other pregnancies except for Caleb, I didn't get sick at all when I was pregnant with him. We are all very excited and both Nathan and Joslyn have expressed a desire for a new baby sister. Caleb of course is oblivious, but he'll catch on soon enough. This will mean four children born in four different states: South Carolina, Utah, Maine, and Hawaii. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but I will be going in the next couple of weeks. In the mean time, I will do my best to keep up with the kids and keep my lunch where it belongs, in my stomach.

Comments

Amanda said…
I ma so excited for you guys if you need anything let me know.
Wahoo! Congrats, we're happy for you guys. I have some maternity clothes that I'd love to not see for a while if you want them. I'm glad you're blogging. It's great to see what your fam is up to. Cute kiddos. Keep em comin
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! We are excited for you. I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. Adorable! Keep us posted on everything! We love and miss you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed