Another chapter in the messy boy saga

Well, the other day, Caleb brought me a package of sugar free instant chocolate pudding and said "please". He had just had lunch and was obviously trying to get me to make some desert, and since he asked so nicely, I acquiesced. I whipped up the pudding in no time flat and sat him at the table with a bowl full of yumminess. I then went back to folding laundry on the couch. A few minutes later I looked behind me to see what he was doing and this is what I saw.
I was shocked at first and then I couldn't help but start to chuckle, which turned into a full blown laugh fest as I watched my little mess maker eat his pudding with abandon and enjoy every minute of it. I ran and got the camera so I could document the moment for posterity.
After he had finished his pudding (meaning the stuff still in his bowl), I whisked him upstairs and into the bathroom pleading with the whole time to "please don't touch anything". I ran him a tub and cleaned him and washed his hair. The water turned an unappetizing brown color, but he was clean and happy so that was fine with me. He certainly keeps life interesting.

Comments

Sandra said…
Jaime this boy is going to keep you on your toes! So funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed