Birthday wishes



My little baby girl turns six today! I can't believe so much time has passed. It seems like she should still be as little as Chase, and yet, here she is six years old and such a big girl. SIGH! Joslyn, there are so many things I wish for you on this day. I wish for your continued health and happiness. I wish for you to always know that your family loves you, not just your family here on earth, but your heavenly family as well. I wish for you to always have a love of learning and to keep being as creative as you are now. So many other good things I wish for you and I hope that you will always stay close to our Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. Happy Birthday Joslyn! We love you!

Comments

Joanna said…
Happy Birthday Joslyn!! What a darling dress too! You are a sweetheart and we love you very much!
Sandra said…
Time goes by so fast! What great pictures and what a cute girl!Happy Birthday Joslyn!
Amanda said…
Happy birthday joslyn, I love the new pictures. They are so cute

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed