Two Boys in a Bed

One thing that I love about Caleb is that he is such a sweet boy. He loves his baby brother so much and always wants to hold him and give kisses. He hasn't quite figured out what it means to be "gentle", but he tries to love Chase as best he can. This morning I woke up to calls of "MOM! OUT!" so I dragged my sorry self out of bed and went into Caleb's room and got him out of the crib. Then I went back into my room and flopped on the bed, not quite ready to face the day. I had my eyes closed, but I heard Caleb come in and start to talk to Chase, who was also awake and lying in his bassinet. Then I heard Caleb start to make kissing noises. It is not unusual for Caleb to blow kisses at Chase so I didn't look at first until Chase started making little grunts that coincided with the kisses. I sat up and I saw that Caleb had climbed into the bassinet with the baby and was giving him loves.



Comments

Joanna said…
I love the look on Chase's face - it's a cross between "AHHH" and "I kinda like this red-headed kid"!
Love those moments. Too bad I haven't seen EITHER of the said boys. That is stupid.
Tiffany said…
That is sooo cute!!m
ME said…
That's so funny! I am glad you keep a camera handy to capture moments like those. PS I love that we are in the 'family' section of your blog list. I love you!
Amanda said…
that is so cute what a sweet boy
jojack8 said…
Two years ago Caleb was the tiny little guy in that same bed, and now it can hardly hold him. What fun these two are going to have together, sooner than you would ever think! That's really fun to see - two sweet brothers - I'll bet they become the best of buddies.

Love, Sister Mom
Our Ohana said…
Aw, I LOVE these pictures! So sweet to see sibling love like that:)
- Sara xx

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor