Isn't he a little young for a bald spot?

Beware the wrath of a sister! Apparently, the other night Caleb got a hold of a pair of scissors and cut a lock of Joslyn's hair. Not a huge piece, just a little bit, you can't even tell, but she got mad. She took the scissors away from him and retaliated the only way that made sense to her. She cut off a lock of his hair, only she went a little overboard in my opinion.







I'm not exactly sure what to do with him. I certainly don't want to shave his hair because I love it and I think it would look bad. I guess I'll try a comb over and see how that goes. It is a good thing that he is only two and doesn't care what he looks like.

Comments

ME said…
There is no way a comb over is a better bet than a buzzed head!!! It will grow back just cut it off!!! HAha I am glad we haven't been down that road yet....I'm sure it will come soon...

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed