Intolerance

Since the election is now over I have been amazed by the reaction of the gay community towards the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In Hawaii, we don't hear anything about it, but I have been keeping up on the subject through the internet and have been deeply saddened by the intolerance I have seen. Since I have a blog, I decided that I would write about my feelings and share a few of the articles that I think have shown this fiasco in the correct light. The first is called "The Right to Win". The web address is http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=M2E1ODgyMDczMDA3NzkzY2E4YTNhNjgzMjk2NmEyOTY=. I think that this man has hit the nail on the head when he talks about people in the United States and their belief that winning is a right and if they loose then they are being discriminated against. Another article that I thought very good is found at http://meridianmagazine.com/ideas/081110hate.html. Anyway, I just wanted to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed