It's a boy!

Well, after some problems with a broken ultrasound machine, we finally got to see our baby and found out that we are expecting another boy. The news was a big surprise. We all thought it was a girl and Joslyn was particularly disappointed that she will not be getting a baby sister. When I broke the news to her she cried, but I told her that the baby could still sleep in her room and that made her feel better. Our only problem now is that of a name. We had our girl name all picked out but since we are having a boy we have to come up with something else. So far there has been no agreement on what that name should be. Good thing we have a while to decide.

Comments

ME said…
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ARE WE! I am so happy for you and I'm so excited to meet this new little person. I miss you all day every day!! I miss your family and seeing you all the time. Still, We are very happy for you!!!!
Andrea Milliner said…
JAIME!! This is so neat! I need to call you so we can talk, it's been awhile. Congratulations Connors!

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed