The Pictures That Heather Took

While Heather was here over Thanksgiving, she was good enough to take some pictures of our family. I wanted to take them by this fabulous oak tree that, to me, symbolizes the South. Unfortunately, it was very rainy the day we went to take the pictures, so we ended up going over to the Seabee Lake and shooting under the cover of a picnic pavilion. Here are a few.


Chase


Caleb


Jocelyn


Nathan


Phil and I


The boys


The girls


The Family (I just Had to throw this one into the mix because Caleb makes me laugh. What a goofball!)

Comments

Cole said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you and Jocelyn! Can't believe Chase is so big! The nerve of these kids growing up so fast!
Sandra said…
These pictures are so CUTE! Heather did a good job but it doesn't hurt that she had such a good looking family to work with.
Where does the time go? Make them stop growing would ya! I cannot believe how big Nathan and Jocelyn are and I've never even met Caleb and Chase! Hopefully we will see you this summer. What a beautiful family.
Joanna said…
That last one should go on the wall. Caleb is funny. Heather does a great job, doesn't she?!

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed