The messy boy saga continues

It has been a while since I have posted a new chapter in the messy boy saga. Not because there have been no new incidences, just that there were no cameras handy during said incidences. Not true in the following story. I went out to dinner with some friends leaving Phil in charge of not only our children, but four kids belonging to one of the ladies with whom I was having dinner. Eight kids is a handful, so it is not terribly surprising that one of them got away from him and trashed my bathroom. Which one you say? Do you even have to guess? No I didn't think so, of course it was Caleb. He dumped out about a half a bottle of Ajax as well as an almost brand new bottle of my Clinique clarifying lotion. Add the fact that he just eaten a couple of chocolate chip cookies and you get this.



Comments

jojack8 said…
Oh, Caleb, you little scallywag! It's a good thing you are so cute, and have those big brown eyes to melt a mother's heart. Maybe an in-house ankle monitor could be useful in his case. Just a thought. Love always, Grandma in France
Joanna said…
At least he wasn't dumping out chocolate chip cookies and eating Ajax and lotion...could be worse.
Amanda said…
how can you mad at him he is just to cute. I cant believe how big chase is in those pictures of him. Congratulatios phil for the promotion
Our Ohana said…
I love that he is holding his lightsaber too - you can't get angry at a jedi!

Popular posts from this blog

Nathan's Baptism

Chase Maxwell Connor

Two Boys in a Bed